Bent on Food Environmental Policy
At Bent on Food we care for and respect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to share that commitment.
Bent on Food recognises our key impacts to be in the areas of;
waste, energy ,raw material use, water use, food miles.
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation to ensure we meet or exceed all relevant legislative requirements.
- Minimise waste through efficient use of all materials.
- Only use sustainable or recycled products where possible.
- Provide environmental training and education to all employees.
- Encourage employee involvement.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy using local produce where possible
- Include environmental considerations in all investment decisions.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of our operation.
At Bent on Food we develop action plans each year to ensure we deliver each of our environmental policy objectives.
Bent on Food will annually review its performance to these objectives and make the results available.
Signed Owner operator