Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your place in a class is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- If you cannot attend a booked class, you may send a replacement (but please advise us beforehand) or swap for another class if that class has a vacancy. Refunds will be given only when cancellations are made 7 days prior to a booked class.
- If a class does not reach minimum numbers or if unforeseen or exceptional circumstances arise, Bent on Food reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class and if this occurs, a full refund will be given and this is the limit of our liability.
- If you have any severe food allergies, you must call and discuss this with us prior to attending any class.
- It is not appropriate to bring babies or children to any adult class or workshop.
- We cannot provide personal reminders – so please put the date of your booked class in your diary.
- We cannot cater for children with food allergies or special dietary needs.
- All children must be accompanied/collected from classes by a parent or guardian.